Sarvatobhadra Vati Gold is an Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of kidney disorders. It should only be used under strict medical supervision.
Each 10 gm contains: Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma of Silver Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron Shilajatu – Asphaltum Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite Varuna – Crataeva nurvala – decoction – quantity sufficient for grinding.
Sarvatobhadra Vati Uses: It is used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders, chronic kidney disease.
Dosage: (125 mg) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Uses: It can be used upto 1 month, based on doctor’s advice.
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- It should be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Take this medicine only if your Ayurveda doctor has prescribed it to you.
- Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time and in the prescribed dose only.
- Seek your doctor’s advice for its usage during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.