Rasraj Ras Gold Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine made with herbal and mineral ingredients in tablet form. It is used in treating neuro-muscular conditions.
Each Tablet contains: Suvarna (Svarna) bhasma, Rajata bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Loha bhasma, Shodhit Shilajatu, Shodhit Gandhaka, Suvarnamakshik bhasma each 8.929 mg, processed in Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) stem bark kwath q.s.
Suvarna Bhasmeekaran: Shodhit Suvarna processed with Shodhit Parada and Shodhit Gandhaka followed by Amrutikaran. Processed as per BBR 5/8357 (Amrutikrut Parada Marit Suvarna (Svarna) Bhasma).
Disorders associated with kidney and urinary bladder, other than Bright’s disease and kidney & bladder stones.
- It is an analgesic and pain relief medicine.
- It effectively treats arthritic pains, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- It is also indicated for use as cardiovascular and respiratory medicine.
- It is meant for use by both men and women.
- Rasraj Ras can also treat hemiplegia, facial palsy & hearing defects and dizziness from calcification of canals.
- It improves the overall strength of muscles and nerves.
Ras Sindoor, Makoi Ras, Abhrak Bhasma, Swarna Bhasma, Lauha Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Laung, Jaiphal, Ghrit Kumara, and several other herbs.
- It can successfully treat all kinds of seizures.
- It treats other diseases caused due to Vata imbalance.
How to Use:
The correct dosage of Baidyanath Rasraj Ras Gold depends on the patient’s age, gender and medical history.
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food is the ideal dosage.
You must speak to an ayurvedic doctor regarding the dosage and consume as prescribed.
Read the label carefully before use.
Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Keep it out of reach of the children.
Always lock the bottle after use.